Originally from the Inland Empire, as a recent Computer Engineering graduate I was brought to the Coachella Valley to begin a career in Web Development. Now, with over three years experience I have developed the skills necessary to build, maintain , and optimize web applications.
Sept 2014 - Present
Patient Care Analytics, Thousand Palms, CA
◦ Structure and develop a responsive single page application using AngularJS and AngularJS Material for front end and RESTful API to access data.
◦ Provide support of existing MVC web applications by debugging, diagnosing and fixing issues. Make necessary changes and build new features based on business needs as well as enhance performance where needed. Technologies used include C#, jQuery, and Bootstrap on the front end, and SQL queries on the backend accessed via Ajax calls.
June 2013 - July 2014
EPIC Management, LP, Redlands, CA
IS Projects Consultant
◦ Tested, implemented, and optimized applications in Citrix 6.5 environment to prepare for upgrade. Maintained and optimized Citrix 6.5 after initial production release.
◦ Development, staging, and deployment of Thin Clients to clinics. Actively provided support after deployment.
◦ Migrated documents from a GroupWise email system onto network shared drives for easier and more secure access in preparation for changing to Outlook email system.
Sept 2008 - June 2014
California State University San Bernardino, San Bernardino, CA
BS Computer EngineeringMinors: Applied Physics, Mathematics