Sept. 2014 - Jan. 2020
Patient Care Analytics, Thousand Palms, CA
Web Application Developer
• Develop multiple web applications using ReactJS and Material UI with data integration via APIs.
• Write endpoints for front-end integration using ASP.NET Web API.
• Mentored and guided multiple junior developers in best practices for front-end development.
• Develop a responsive single page application using AngularJS and AngularJS Material for front end with data integration via APIs.
• Develop, optimize, and maintain new and existing ASP.NET MVC web applications using jQuery and Bootstrap on the front-end and C# and SQL stored procedures on the back-end.
June 2013 – July 2014
Epic Management, LP, Redlands, CA
IS Projects Consultant
• Migrate GroupWise Email documents to a shared drive in preparation to for change to Outlook
• Develop, stage, and deploy Thin Clients to clinics.
• Assist in Citrix 6.5 upgrade through various stages of deployment.
California State University San Bernardino, San Bernardino, CA
B.S. Computer Engineering